শনিবার, ১৬ ডিসেম্বর, ২০১৭

Let's start conversion




Hello / Hi / Alright.
How. are you? , How are you today?
 I'm very well thanks, And you?(আপনি কেমন আছেন সেটা বলুন)
I'm great. / Actually, I m a bit suck today.
What's your name?
 I'm Murat.Whats your?(আপনার নাম বলুন)
How old are you?

I‘m 22 years old.And you?(আপনার বয়স কত?)

Where do you live?
I live in Khulna.What about you?(আপনি কোথায় থাকেন সেটা বলুন)
Where do you come from?
I come from Barisal. What about you?(আপনি কোথায় থাকেন সেটা বলুন)
When is your birthday?
My birthday is on the 28 of February. 
When's your birthday? (আপনার জন্ম তারিখ )
What year were you born?
I was born in 1995. What about you?(কখন আপনি জন্মেছিলেন)
How many brothers and sisters do you  have?
I have (I‘ve) got 1 younger brother and 1  younger sister.
And you? How many brothers and
sisters do you have?(আপনার কোন ভাই বোন আছে কিনা)
What was your favorite subject at school?
My favorite subject was maths.What about you?(স্কুলে আপনার কোনটি প্রিয় সাবজেক্ট ছিল)
Do you have any pets?
No, I have n't.Have you got any pets?(আপনার পোষা কোন প্রাণী আছে কিনা)
What is (what's ) your favorite color?
 My favorite color is green.and you?(আপানার প্রিয় রং)
What food do you like?
I like chips, but I love chocolate.

What sports do you like?
I like cricket and chess.

What sports do you do?
I play chess and sometimes cricket.

What's your favorite T.V. show?
I love watching Game  of thrones , American God, Arrow,etc etc.
What about you?(আপনার পছন্দের T.V. show সম্পর্কে বলুন)
.
What's your telephone number?

It's ....................And your? 

 What s your email address?

It's ................

It was nice to meet you.See you later

Share:

0 comments:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন